It seems so long ago since I designed this little hat. Christian my youngest would have been 2 years old and loved this hat! We had a Berry an Apple and of course a Pumpkin all made from this one design. Now my boys are so much bigger I rarely make cute little hats like these anymore. Continue reading “Festive Crochet Pumpkin Hat Pattern”
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED – THANKS TO ALL THAT ENTERED!
The Sheepish Hooker and Pretty Darn Adorable are so excited to be holding a joint giveaway! It is our way of thanking all our great customers for following us, supporting us and having fun with us. Without you, our customers, we wouldn’t be able to do what we love to do the most. WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
- The Sheepish Hooker will be giving away 218 yards of this beautiful worsted weight yarn in Superwash Merino.
- Pretty Darn Adorable will be giving away 5 crochet patterns of your choice!
WHEN? This giveaway will start Today, March 12, 2015, and will run until Sunday, March 15, 2015, midnight EDT. The Winner will be announced on Monday, March 16, 2015, by midnight EDT. HOW TO ENTER? (Steps 1 and 2 mandatory) Each entry should be done as a separate comment to count as additional entries.
- Visit Sheepish Hookers here https://www.facebook.com/SheepishHooker and comment here and under this post on Facebook what your favourite yarn is.
- Visit PDA’s Etsy shop here https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyDarnAdorable comment here and under this post on Facebook which four patterns you would choose.
- “Like” Sheepish Hooker on Facebook and then comment here that you are a fan of Sheepish Hooker
- “Like” Pretty Darn Adorable on Facebook and them comment here that you are a fan of Pretty Darn Adorable.
- “Share” this giveaway on your Facebook page and tag both Pretty Darn Adorable and The Sheepish Hooker. Be sure to make your shares public so we can see them and verify they have been done.
- Tweet about this giveaway be sure to tell us where you tweeted!
Winner will be selected through random.org. Before winner is announced we will be verifying that steps were completed. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! And don’t forget to follow my blog by email to never miss a free pattern or giveaway again! Fine Print: Your comments may not be posted immediately due to spam filters. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook.